ServiceMax Winter ’18, the first release of this year, is now available! It puts users and their needs at the center of the release and is characterized by significant performance improvements and usability enhancements.
“Gartner believes that organizations that do not provide technicians with a rich and intuitive mobile solution will quickly fall behind leading organizations,” says Jim Robinson, research director at Gartner. And what is true for field technicians is equally as true for all other users of field service management technology.
It is the user experience that makes or breaks the success of a field service management solution, and one of the deciding factors when you are looking to invest in new field service management (FSM) technology. A great user experience drives high adoption and ultimately impacts the return on investment. Catering to the different wants and needs of field service leaders, dispatchers, planners, field technicians and administrators alike is crucial for a successful FSM implementation.
We continually enhance the ServiceMax platform, helping you to deliver an experience that meets and exceeds the expectations of all your users. The new features in the Winter ’18 release improve performance and usability across the board:
- Field technicians can take advantage of multiple mobile usability and performance enhancements, most notably an innovative way to manage field inventory.
- Field service leaders benefit from the new KPI ‘Mean Time Between Failures,’ making it easy for them to get actionable insights from asset-centric data.
- Administrators can now leverage a new tool that enables them to quickly map data from IoT systems to ServiceMax objects and thus integrate any IoT environment without any coding.
- Dispatchers receive Schedule Optimization results up to 10x faster than before.
Simultaneously, ServiceMax signed new reseller agreements with its partners Salesforce and Nintex (formerly Drawloop) to extend the capabilities of the ServiceMax platform.
ServiceMax is the only product that provides complete visibility into the parts field inventory including tracking and exchanging of parts in the field. Learn more:
- Register for a webinar on March 1 about the ServiceMax Winter ’18 release.
- View a product demo.
- Learn more about connected field service.
- Learn more about spare parts, returns and depot repair.