Update: Congrats to our winner, Patrick Pullis from Digital Office Products!
Field Service Digital and The Service Council are partnering on a research project to identify the maturity level of mobile applications and devices in field service. While most organizations provide technicians with mobile devices, the amount of information accessible is often limited. This project will uncover where service organizations fall along The Service Council’s mobile maturity framework:
- Stage 1: Replace — using mobile to replace paperwork.
- Stage 2: Remove — using mobile to remove obstacles to productivity.
- Stage 3: Resolve — using mobile information to resolve customer issues.
- Stage 4: Build — using mobile to build relationships with customers.
Where does your organization fit? Let us know by taking our short survey, “Mobile Applications for Field Service Agents.” One lucky participant will win a $100 Amazon gift card courtesy of The Service Council and Field Service Digital.
In addition, all participants will receive complimentary access to:
- Exclusive sneak peak at initial survey findings based on the first 75 responses.
- A joint webcast hosted by The Service Council and FSD on November 17, 2015, to share updated survey results.
Click here for your chance to win a $100 Amazon gift card.