The #DF15 & #Dreamforce chatter is already flowing, but it’s only getting started. We’ll be regular visitors to those hashtags to stay in the loop on everything leading up to and during the conference. In the meantime, here are a few tweeps to follow for information, tips, gossip, and even celebrity perspectives on the latest entrepreneurship trends.
- @Dreamforce – Follow the conference’s official account, especially if you’re looking for information about the conference, can’t-miss sessions, and live selfies from the floor.
- @Benioff – From the fireside chat with Uber CEO Travis Kalanik to chairing the company behind Dreamforce, Marc Benioff is worth following during the conference – not to mention, 365 days a year.
- @ericakuhl – Erica Kuhl is Salesforce’s senior director of community. She has her finger (almost literally) on the pulse of Dreamforce and will surely offer excellent insights, insider tips, and conference information worth your time.
- @apurkiss – Adam Purkiss is Salesforce’s developer relations boss. He’s already sharing Dreamforce thoughts, trends, and tech that will delight developers and execs alike.
- @martinmdrhit – Mike Martin is a solutions architect at ServiceMax partner Appirio, and a Dreamforce regular. He is actively posting about hot topics, tech, and opportunities during the conference.
- @DF15Tips – They haven’t tweeted much yet, but we expect big things from this account promising to deliver tips and tricks during Dreamforce.
- @adriangrenier – Actor Adrian Grenier will be on hand at Dreamforce to attend the conference’s first Startup Summit and offer thoughts on entrepreneurship during a fireside chat with Bloomberg TV’s Emily Chang.
- @jessicaalba – Startup founder, global philanthropist, and award-winning actress, Jessica Alba, will be at Dreamforce to discuss an eco-friendly, technology-driven approach to life.
- @ServiceMax – We’ll be at Dreamforce in force and ready to talk about the next generation of field service technology. Swing by booth N1120 and click here for more about sessions, parties, and field service awesomeness. We’ll also be sharing field service stories from Dreamforce and beyond using #ThankATech.
- @theFSDigital – The Field Service Digital team will be delivering the latest insight into real world applications of innovative field service technologies, strategies, and operations. Sign up for their newsletter and look out for serious industry knowledge from now through Dreamforce.
Stay informed on everything ServiceMax will be doing at Dreamforce (and sign-up to join us) here: http://dreamforce.servicemax.com/.