The 21.2 Release of ServiceMax Core is available today
To meet the demands of today’s challenging market, manufacturers are focusing more and more on service to differentiate themselves from the competition, drive profitable growth and increase market share. With ServiceMax Core, our focus is to help our customers succeed: Deliver best possible service at lowest possible cost, making a well-functioning, profitable service organization an indispensable prerequisite for manufacturers.
High expectations increase the pressure on service organizations to make their field service processes more efficient, everybody involved more productive, and to increase customer satisfaction and stickiness. Beyond this immediate remit, service organizations are also tasked to capture valuable service data to feed crucial analysis, advance their digital transformation journey, and feed AI-based tools.
With an end-to-end platform that continues to innovate, ServiceMax Core customers ensure that service data flows uninterruptedly, processes are automated, and all parties work together like clockwork.
Join our New Release Webinar on Thursday, January 6th, 2022 at 8am PT to hear more about the new features, see a live demo, and talk to our product experts.
Featured Innovations and Enhancements
- Resource Badges help dispatchers and planners spot preferred resources at a glance
- Bulk Appointment Cancellation minimizes clicks for dispatchers when needing to delete multiple jobs at once
- UX Updates increase dispatcher efficiency and make using Service Board more effective: Horizontal Grid Lines on Scheduler, Expandable Job List panel, Sync Error Message Display, and more
- Questionnaire enables you to ask your end customers more questions about a service request, giving you more context
- Location-based Customer Requests allow users to attach multiple assets to a technician visit in one go
- Out-of-the-box Troubleshooting Checks enable support and administrators to ensure correct configurations for Push Notifications, Sharing Settings, and User Logins
- Leverage Zinc Integration with Service Flow Automation to automatically add people to connected conversations, send automated bot messages, and maintain one conversation thread throughout the request lifecycle
- Transaction-Specific Sync Setting and the new UI for Editing Child Lines are technician productivity boosters
- Conversation Galleries enable Zinc users to view and browse through all photos, videos, and other files that were sent with Zinc
- Broadcast Search and List Creation Enhancements make broadcasts easier to use and more targeted, thereby increasing their usefulness