ServiceMax From GE Digital’s U.S. Maximize conferences are rapidly approaching, and we can’t wait to host our customers and partners for events that will bring together the best and brightest in field service and digital transformation.
One of the elements that I enjoy most about these events is our annual MaxChoice awards. This awards program recognizes and celebrates our customers, the most innovative technology leaders who have implemented solutions that have significantly impacted their business and transformed their service operations.
This year’s awards will recognize customers excelling in a wide variety of categories, including:
- Rookie of the Year Award, given to a company with an outstanding accomplishment in the first year of implementation.
- We Keep the World Running Award, recognizing a customer whose use of ServiceMax has become critical to service operations.
- Customer Impact Award, for a customer that has experienced a marked transformation in customer relations following its implementation.
- Innovation Award, given to a customer that has demonstrated outstanding use of ServiceMax on mobile devices, in disconnected environments, or for IoT use.
- Business Impact Award, for a customer that has realized exceptional business results in the areas of revenue, productivity, or field service adoption.
- Raving Fan of the Year Award, which recognizes a customer that has demonstrated leadership in field service and has been a notable industry advocate.
We are honored to announce this year’s MaxChoice Award finalists:
- Bayer Crop Science, a division of Bayer that is shaping the future of the agricultural industry with innovative offerings that enable the production of sufficient high-quality food, animal feed, and renewable raw materials.
- Bunn-O-Matic Corporation, a manufacturer of dispensed beverage equipment – from home coffee makers and espresso machines to commercial coffee grinders and water quality systems.
- Compac Sorting Equipment, which provides integrated post-harvest solutions and services to the global fresh produce industry.
- Kodak Alaris, which delivers document scanners and state-of-the-art software and services to some of the world’s largest companies, as well as photo paper, printing kiosks, and a suite of apps to consumers across the globe.
- Medtronic, a world leader in medical technology that develops and manufactures devices and therapies to treat more than 30 chronic diseases, including heart failure, Parkinson’s disease, Down’s syndrome, and spinal disorders.
- Rent-A-Center, a public furniture and electronics rent-to-own company which operates more than 3,000 stores in the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
You can view the 2017 MaxChoice Award winners here. To find out who will win this year’s MaxChoice Awards, register to attend one of the Maximize 2018 events: Maximize Las Vegas (May 15-16), and Maximize Boston (May 21-22).