Register here for MaxLive Europe ( November 3-4 in Paris) today to secure your spot!
As Marketing Communications Manager, EMEA at ServiceMax, I have the unique perspective of getting to see all of the pieces of an event like MaxLive come together. I have a front row seat for everything from meeting with our keynote client speakers at Sony Professional Services Europe, Schneider Electric, Inspecta and bioMérieux to organising all the content for in-depth break-out sessions with even more of our highly valued clients and ServiceMax experts. This year, we’re delighted to have Kevin Ashton as our guest keynote speaker – the person who actually coined the phrase ‘Internet of Things’! During the big show, Kevin will share his vision on this new world of being smart at home, at work, anywhere and the crucial role of field service in keeping the connected world running.
The feedback we got from last year’s inaugural European event was excellent (do watch the video if you couldn’t make it) and we’re even more excited about what’s in store this time around. We have 120+ delegates already registered from over 14 countries in multiple industries. If you are still waiting on internal approval to justify the value of your trip, here are my 5 insider tips on why I feel you won’t want to miss this great event:
- Learn and network with your peers – We are always aware of how invaluable and rewarding it is to learn from your industry colleagues. It’s important to embrace opportunities to gain insights from those who may have paved the way before you, so that you can leverage best practices during your own journey of business transformation. Our roundtables are a great opportunity to discuss areas that are critical to your business with like-minded peers.
- Content for everyone – This year, we have over 15 sessions (keynotes, panels, breakouts, roundtables and impromptu meetings and networking) with 3 tracks to help you identify sessions appropriate for you and your function. Check out our updated agenda today and find the sessions that most interest you!
- NEW Customer Training Centre – We’ll have free, self-service hands-on training throughout the event! ServiceMax customers will have the opportunity to walk through real world scenarios, complete a designated task and also get certified! You can’t do that every day!
- Leading edge field service technology and experts on-hand – Not only will we have the latest updates on the technology available today, experts will be on-hand to share more insight into the ServiceMax innovation pipeline. Connect anytime during MaxLive with our “MaxPerts” to chat about your business challenges or discuss any questions you may have. We also have an ever-increasing certified partner ecosystem and expert technology marketplace partners, who will be showcasing their technology in our Solutions & Technology Expo. These tools are a great way to add additional value to your ServiceMax solution and end-to-end field service environment.
- And finally, the networking – Our delegates constantly tell us that the chief benefit of attending any ServiceMax event for companies of all sizes is the opportunity to meet and create relationships with nationally and internationally savvy industry experts. So, join us in Paris to build lasting connections and help us grow our highly-valued community of customers and partners. We’re confident that you will leave MaxLive with valuable takeaways for you, your organisation and your customers.
It’s going to be a great event and thank you for being part of our movement to “elevate field service” – register today!
MaxLive Europe 2015
3-4 November 2015
Intercontinental Le Grand Paris