There are several variables that impact Field Service Management (FSM) and its success. Today’s field technicians require the best tools available to support repair and maintenance plans, ensuring the process is efficient and accurate.
As the longtime leaders of FSM technology, the onus is on us to continually engineer a solution that touches every aspect of a service organization, such as mobile forms and checklist generation, access to GPS telematics, and integration with mobile payment solutions. Not one of our more than 400 customers’ field service teams are exactly alike, so there is a set of unique needs for each service team. A one-size-fits-all solution in FSM does not and should not exist – that’s where our partners come in.
You may have noticed that in the last year we’ve completely revamped our partner program. Late last year we launched the Premier Partner Program, a global collection of Independent Solution Vendors (ISVs) aligned under a vision of making Field Service Management better.
Just in 2018 we’ve already added 3 partners and expect more before the close of the year. This program addresses our customer needs more acutely: providing holistic solutions for technicians to deliver better, faster service and leaders to run an entire organization more smoothly.
The Premier Partner Program: Explained
We value the strong relationships with our ISV partners and I couldn’t be more excited about the recent changes to our program. Our partners understand us better than anyone and offer solutions that both complement and augment our platform, ultimately benefiting our customers. For example:
- ProntoForms: ProntoForms is the global leader in smart mobile forms for enterprise. Earlier this summer, we announced a collaboration offering integrated smart mobile forms into the Predix ServiceMax platform. The feature allows users to add ProntoForms’ agile and advanced mobile capabilities to create an entirely digital workflow solution that improves the speed, quality, and flexibility of task execution.
- Nintex: Nintex Document Generation extends and enhances the Predix ServiceMax value proposition by consolidating and standardizing a company’s document process entirely within Predix ServiceMax. Nintex allows customers to build summary reports of multiple work orders, create rich service documents with images in multiple languages, and ensure customer service records are up to date – all while offline.
- MapAnything: MapAnything is the leading geo-productivity solution. Our partnership provides customers a comprehensive location-based field service solution that gives users the ability to map Predix ServiceMax data to optimize service fleet productivity and increase response and delivery times.
What Can Customers Expect?
These are some of the benefits customers already experience with the Premier Partner Program:
- Access to solutions from Fortune 500/100 companies;
- Access to GE’s vertical specific products;
- Seamless integration with the existing Predix ServiceMax solution;
- A platform tailored to the unique needs of each team.
The field service space is constantly evolving and with it, new technology that unlocks tools for more productivity, and a new generation of workers brings different knowledge and skill sets to the table. Plus, over the last five years, we’ve seen field service horizontally extend across so many industries from Oil & Gas, Power & Utilities, Manufacturing and beyond. Our customers can expect comprehensive, innovative solutions that cover the entire service delivery cycle over the next year. We’re committed to continuously evolving our portfolio and creating a strong solution that helps our end customers develop a valuable, successful service organization.
We look forward to continuing to innovate the industry’s most comprehensive solutions alongside our growing team of partners. For a complete list please visit. www.servicemax.com/partners