Editor’s note: A version of this article first appeared on GoFormz’s blog and is adapted here with permission.
Whether you use GoFormz on an iPad, Android tablet or smartphone, mobile forms streamline your business. Go beyond just transforming your paper forms into mobile forms by understanding these seven key ways that mobile forms modernize your business:
1. Save Tons of Time: In a recent customer survey, 91 percent of our customers reported that they save significant amounts of time by using GoFormz. Mobile forms record electronic data, which means you don’t have to deal with paperwork, filing and lost forms.
2. Better Information: With auto-calculations and conditional logic, information you record with our mobile forms are accurate and faster to capture.
3. New Types of Data: GPS, camera images and mapping are all natively available on your smartphone or tablet. Now you can include these new types of data in your forms.
4. Be Modern: Ditch the clipboards & paper forms and use smartphones and tablets. Bring your business into the digital era with mobile forms that can look exactly like your existing paper forms.
5. Work Smarter: Why wait for someone to come into the office and hand in a form, when they can instantly submit a mobile form when it is completed?
6. Store It in the Cloud: Don’t rely on storage cabinets and file folders — store your forms and data in the cloud for better, more organized record keeping and instant access to reports and form information.
7. Automate your business: Automatically receive notifications, transfer forms and send reports using the GoFormz Workflow tools.
Download the eBook for a full look at the top 7 mobile forms features that modernize business.
Read the original article from GoFormz, a ServiceMax partner, here.