For the past 10 years, we’ve been creating software and solutions that rethink the traditional field service industry and help technicians around the globe deliver better, more innovative service.
Keeping the world’s machine’s running is a massive undertaking, and we’ve been consistently blown away by the ingenuity, creativity and savviness of our customers. These companies impact industries from healthcare manufacturing to oil and gas. At this year’s Maximize Berlin, we announced the 2017 winners of the EMEA MaxChoice Awards — a group of exceptional field service delivery organizations that have leveraged the ServiceMax platform to up level their service divisions to achieve incredible business results.
The MaxChoice Awards is an annual opportunity to publicly recognize the accomplishments of ServiceMax customers in everything from operational improvements to new revenue generation. This year’s MaxChoice Award winners include:
- ServiceMax Rookie of the Year: Grifols, for outstanding accomplishment in their organization in their first year of implementation.
- ServiceMax “We Keep the World Running” Award: Bio-Rad Laboratories, for using ServiceMax technology to serve their customers in the field of healthcare manufacturing.
- ServiceMax Customer Impact Award: Ali Group, for achieving critical customer impact since implementing ServiceMax.
- ServiceMax Business Impact Award: Domino, for adopting a field service management strategy to yield measurable business results.
- ServiceMax Innovation Award: Coca-Cola European Partners, for exciting innovation with ServiceMax technology.
- ServiceMax Raving Fan of the Year Award: Elekta, for being an advocate of ServiceMax and leading the charge in new models of service delivery.
- ServiceMax Excellence in Field Service Award: Schneider Electric, for exhibiting notable excellence in field service innovation.
Of this year’s winners, our CEO Dave Yarnold said it best: “With ServiceMax, our customers are continuously adopting new and groundbreaking ways to deliver seamless service in the field. Our MaxChoice Award winners exhibit the innovation that will continue to drive the field service industry forward in 2018 and beyond.”